San Martín de los Andes in itself is a great place to visit to enjoy the abundant picture postcard views, but it’s also the gateway to Patagonia where there are many gorgeous places to explore.
– Come and visit our amazing part of the world and experience something special about the Patagonian way of life!
– Un Vistón is perfectly situated to make the most of everything San Martín has to offer.
– There is no public transit in our area.
– Please sign the guestbook!
– No smoking indoors. Smoking out on the backyard is fine. Please dispose of the waste responsibly and smoke away from any open doors or windows
– Ask for prices for longer stays.
– I speak fluid Spanish (Nico) and rustic but emphatic English. Let me know if you have any further questions before booking!! I look forward to welcoming you to San Martín de los Andes.
– Un Vistón is a dream come true – and we are excited to share it with you. It is the perfect place to write, relax, read, take photos, celebrate and get away and recharge for a bit.
Enjoy a comfortable queen-sized bed and additional pull-out double sofa bed (suitable for children) in the living room.
The spacious house is fully equipped and sleeps up to 4 people. It has an open plan living area which includes a fully fitted kitchen, fireplace, dining area and sofas.
In order to keep our energy consumption down we don’t have air conditioning, but the 16 inch expanded polystyrene panel walls keep the house comfortable and downstairs is consistently cool in the summer.
You will have access to our fully stocked kitchen (oven, stove, all pots/pans/knives/dishes/etc) and a BBQ. There is coffee and tea in the cabin, as well as spices, oil/vinegar, etc. that you are welcome to use when cooking. Our entire property is yours to enjoy.
The elegant dining table seats 4 adults and any chef would be envious of the spacious and modern kitchen, making this a truly magnificent place to watch the world go by.
You will also find a detailed Local’s Guide waiting for you upon arrival. This handmade guide provides everything you need to explore the sights and local favourites of the San Martín de los Andes including restaurants, cafes, wineries, outdoor activities, and shopping!
Sometimes, the moon or sun travels along the ridge to the south and lights up the trees on the top. We have binoculars for eagle sightings, meteor showers, and the journey of the moon. The matera, in the backyard, is a good place to sit, sip, and watch.
This is an ideal location for the outdoor enthusiast with hiking trails and mountain biking trails close by (one even starts right from the backyard!).