– This is a mountain home on steep terrain. It’s gorgeous, but please watch your step!
– The house is located on a steep mountain road. We drive a small front-wheel drive car and get along fine, but chains or snow tires are required if there is snow.
– The home is heated primarily by wood stove. Supplemental heat will be provided, but it does get cool inside during the winter. Bring some extra layers if you’ll be staying in cool weather.
– This home is the property owner’s residence when guests aren’t staying. Please treat it as such.
– There may be wildlife in the area. They are not typically a problem, but precautions should be taken to avoid encounters. Do not leave food or garbage outside of the house unattended. If you have the fortunate opportunity to see deers, foxes, boar pigs or even wild cats, just remain calm and keep your distance.
– It is also very important that you follow appropriate fire wise techniques, especially when using the fire ring, wood stove, and BBQ.